Does anyone have information on when South America separated from Africa? And, how long before it became attached to North America allowing outside species to mingle with the native animals? I would also like to know if there are any Cretaceous formations known in South America. One other thing. Was the Yucatan Peninsula where the Chicuxlub Crater is now submerged at the time of the impact? Thank you, Roger Compton
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Welcome to Netscape
- Subject: Welcome!
- From: Mozilla <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 20:47:45 -0800 (PST)
As you see here, this mail message bears remarkable similarity to Netscape's home page. That's because Netscape's integrated email presents messages with the familiar formatting, images, and links of World Wide Web pages.
- Features in Brief
- Use the toolbar to quickly browse and reply to messages.
- Use menu items for the complete range of mail features.
- Create all messages in Message Composition windows, which are created with the various Reply commands.
- From the Message Composition window, use the Options menu to choose immediate or deferred delivery.
- Drag and drop messages into folders to organize your mail.
- Click on column headings to sort messages.
- Drag column headings to reorder their presentation.
- Click-and-drag on the space between column headings to change the relative sizes of the columns.
- Click the Mail icon in the lower right of any Netscape window to check for new messages.
- Choose Address Book from the Window menu to store and access your addresses.
- Choose Mail and News from the Options menu to set your preferences.
- Learn More about Netscape Mail
- The Netscape Navigator Handbook offers tutorial and reference information on mail features. Take advantage of the Handbook's index for quick access to the topics that interest you.
Unix users, especially those who use procmail, should be sure to read this document, which explains some important Unix-
system- dependent issues about file locking, which are important to understand to avoid losing mail.
- Supplemental Resources
- [FAQs | Support Pages | Navigator Technical Notes | Navigator User Group]
--- End Message ---