Dinosaur diets

I was reading Chapter 28 from _The Complete Dinosaur_, entitled _What Did
Dinosaurs Eat?  Coprolites and Other Direct Evidence of Dinosaur Diets_,
and thinking of stomach contents not mentioned in this chapter by Karen
Chin, which I otherwise enjoyed very much.  But as I cannot find sources, I
am posting questions to the list.

I recall reading that _Herrerasaurus_ was found in association with
dicynodont remains.  Were the remains in the stomach?  What was found?

I also understand that fish scales were found within the gut of a specimen
of _Baryonyx_.  Any further details?

Now onto data beyond the ken of Karen Chin at the time of her writing:
_Sinosauropteryx_.  The semi-articulated lizard remains present in one of
the specimens is shown in the recent _Nature_ article.  Would anyone hazard
a guess as to what we are looking at?  It's remarkably well-preserved, I
know, but I don't know what to make of it.  There is also mention in the
magazine of the third _Sinosauropteryx_ and its containing the remains of a
tiny mammal.  Can anyone provide more information on this little critter
(the mammal)?

References and/or hearsay gratefully accepted.

Ralph Miller III <gbabcock@best.com>

"Who will survive and what will be left of them?"
"More importantly, what will fossilize and where can I dig it up?"