I won't be on line for a while.

Actually, I can't get my e-mails. I can get the headers, but I keep getting a
default note, and my netcomplete closes down. I've called them quite a few
times. I've gotten different suggestions, one is they trash everything in my
Inbox, no can do, I might have something important in there. I've trashed my
trash box, moved all my saved messages, and I still get the same note. Netcom
is sending me a new program on a CD, but I won't get it for 5 to 10 working
days.

I'll let the list know when I can read my e-mails.

Till then, I'll be silent, I hope I don't miss something.

Tracy