Mononychus

To all:

I came across some trading cards put out by the Royal Tyrrell museum, and
the Mononychus card describes the claw on each forearm as being curved.

Did I miss something?  This is a new interpretation to me!  What evidence
is there that the claw was curved?  Can you tell that from the end bone
on the only finger?

Judy Molnar
vlmed@juno.com
jamolnar@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]