Re: "Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs" versus "Dinosaurs: The Encyclopedia"

>Get them both if possible. The Glut book is a huge picture file of material,
>some unavailable elsewhere except in original papers, quite hard to find.
>Currie/Padian is slick with very current info on all aspects of dinosaurology,
>not just the available material.

Couldn't agree more, although from the perspective of the artist I would
much more urgently get the Glut Encyclopedia. I was very surprised on how
much I use it, to the level of keeping it over my desk(together with Greg
Paul's dinosaur skeletons book from Japan) permanently open in one page or
another.
It is a working book. If you need academic discussions you go to the others.

Luis Rey

Visit my Website on http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey