Dinosaur Genera List corrections #84

Darren Naish has communicated to the dinosaur list an announcement of the new
genus and species

_Notohypsilophodon comodorensis_ Martinez, 1997

The reference for this taxon is..

MARTINEZ, RUBEN D. 1997. _Notohypsilophodon comodorensis_, un
Hypsilophodontidae (Ornithischia: Ornithopoda) del Cretacico Superior
de Chubut, Patagonia central, Argentina. IN BERTINI, R.J.
(coordenador) _15th Congresso Brasileiro de Paleontologia, Boletin de
Resumos_ , Unesp (Sao Paulo), p. 92.

I presume, since this is an abstract of a conference presentation, that the
genus _Notohypsilophodon_ is still a _nomen nudum_ (I haven't yet seen the
abstract itself) whose formal description will be published in the near
future. So I add genus #819 to the Dinosaur Genera List as follows:

Notohypsilophodon Martinez, 1997 [nomen nudum]

The complete Dinosaur Genera List may be viewed at my Web site

http://members.aol.com/Dinogeorge/index.html

I'll be updating and redesigning the Web site sometime in February--unless
some (much-needed, by the way) editing jobs arrive and take up all my work
time again.