Re: Pronunciations

Dr. Rodolfo Coria, a discoverer/namer of Giganotosaurus, does indeed pronouce
it with a Spanish color: Jee ga Note Oh saur us.

Americans, however, who are ALWAYS right, decided to pronounce it as though it
were Gigantic eg JIE Gan oh to Saur Us.

What does Dr. Coria know anyway?

The British, after all, pronounce Don Quijote (Quixote) DON QUICKS OAT unlike
those silly Spaniards who pronounce it Don Key Hoe Tay. What do they know in
Spain anyway?

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of
the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - A new fantasy-adventure story for the whole family by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502