PaleoWorld (was: Definition of "scavenging")

At 08:48 AM 03/02/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Speaking of such matters: finally got to see a tape of the forthcoming
>PaleoWorld episode I'm in (entilted "Killer Raptors").  Don't expect to see
>any cladograms... :-)

Where are you seeing PaleoWorld?  I have not seen that show in about a
year.  I thought it must have been cancelled.  Is it only on in the US?
Way back at the end of the summer, you mentioned the new season was to
begin with Bob Bakker's new Apatosaurus skull.  I looked for it in the TV
Guide for months.  I hate missing information!!!

Darryl  <dinoguy@interlog.com
Visit my webpage at:
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy
"He who wears glasses looks better than he who drinks
too many"
        Confucius