CANADIAN FOSSIL LAWS

Hey everyone,

I am doing a research paper for my political science class and am searching
for paper references (ie physical references) outlining the laws concerning
fossil ownership and collection in Canada.  I already have a fairly good idea
in my head but I need the info to fill in details and the bibliography.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  I am alos interested in the situation in
say Australia, Spain or the UK.  PLEASE respond off-list because I DO NOT want
this to turn into another DML fossil ownership debate...  Again, thanks.

Pete Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com

"Yes.  I did it.  I killed Yvette.  I hated her soooooo much.  Flames.
Burning on the side of my face.  Breathing, breath.  Breathing, heaving
breath."