Dig Dinosaur eggs and embryos in Montana

Would you like to be a research assistant on a scientific dig this
summer?  Would you like to camp in the Montana badlands and assist in
the excavation of dinosaur eggs and embryos?  Montana State
University-Northern in Havre, MT is offering three 6-day expeditions
to interested adults in July.  University credit can also be earned
through these expeditions.  If you would like more information please
check out our paleo.. dig and degree web page below, or e-mail me
personally.

==
Fossiliferously,
Vickie Clouse <br>Reply to:<A href="mailto:clousev@yahoo.com";>Vickie Clouse</A>