bloated

In a discussion I've been having with T. A. Curtis, he gave me a citation
from Greg Paul's _Predatory Dinosaurs of the World_ wherein Mr. (Dr.?) Paul
estimates that T. rex could have consumed two tons of meat at one sitting.
I asked T. A. for some specific further information on this but he could not
find what I was looking for in this book.

 My questions for anyone are:

How far forward in the rex would it most likely have stored a freshly eaten
two-ton meal (I think this works out to about 60 cubic feet).

What would a meal of this weight have done to the center-of-gravity of a
rex?  (The current, most popular estimate on the weight of a full grown rex
is about 8 tons, isn't it?)

and

If it shifts the center of gravity forward, what could a rex have done to
compensate?

Thanks for the input.

Nicholas Wren