Re: Prehistoric humans

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998 smoore@scuacc.scu.edu wrote:

> Can you supply me with web sites for prehistoric humans?

Check out my website as a good "Jump Station", as well as the Home of
the PaleoAnthro and Evolution of Language Discussion Lists.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Fraser
mattf+@pitt.edu
Matt's Paleo Pages <http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html>

                         Where you can find
       The Paleo Award, PaleoNews, PaleoChat, The Paleo Forum,
The PaleoAnthro, The Evolution of Language, and The AnthroWomen Lists,
                   and The Paleo Ring Webring!