Re: [Fwd: nostrils & dynamic ram pressure]

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Betty Cunningham wrote:
> James R. Cunningham wrote:
> > snipped
> > [...]
> > Hi Betty,
> > When I'm not piddling with pterosaurs, I do the same with induction

It's Friday morning, I come across the phrase "piddling with pterosaurs"
and bust out laughing, for some reason free associating to Kevin
Costner and movies.

Coming soon to a theatre near you!

+----------+    Rich Travsky   RTRAVSKY @ UWYO . EDU
+----------+    http://w3.uwyo.edu/~rtravsky/