ROADKILLOSAURUS MESSYUS

OR

A better name for _Protarchaeopteryx robusta_

Am I the only one on here that is absolutely confused by the photo of _P.
robusta_ published in Scientic American?  I can make out the legs as the two
limb elements in the lower portion of the photo that run parallel, and the
other two are the arms.  Aside from that it looks like an absolute mess.
Previously list members had commented on the length of the pubis and tail
which are two elements I'm having a bugger of a time trying to sort out of
roadkill mess.  Tell me, are there other photos of this thing that I'm not
aware of?  Am I just blind?

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com

REAL WORLD SEATTLE UPDATE, FROM "THE STRANGER" 5 FEBRUARY 1998:"Anyhoo,
according to my source who I'll call "Meatloaf," the inside of the Real World
residence is a product placement nightmare: $75,000 worth of IKEA furniture
(that's a lot of particle board!), icky murals of Pike Place Market-style
salmon, and-you're not gonna fawkin' believe this- an REI Rock Climbing Wall!!
If all goes well, this could be the first Real World season where a cast
member breaks their freakin' neck."