Re: T. REX THE HUNTER

>From: JSeward123@aol.com

>  Now my scenario: The T. rex was chasing the Edmontosaurus in a
hunting
>pursuit. In an effort to trip the Edmontosaurus, the T. rex cocks his
head to (snip)

No no no!  Here's what REALLY happened:

Tyrannosaurus found a fossil footprint and said (holding up a tiny
finger to make the point) that it was made by Deinosuchus.
Edmontosaurus pointed to the still-living Deinosuchus in a nearby pond
munching an alamosaur (and farting happily and rather rhytmically) and
queried how this 50 million year old footprint could possibly have been
made by a live and very-much still kicking crocodylian . . .

You finish the story!  Another ancient mystery solved!

Larry