Re: "plumed" serpents

Could someone define a term please:
"ancients"
Who are we talking about?
Also, exactly which "ancient dragons" had feathery wings? What culture?
When?

(personally, except for Quetzcoatl, I've never heard of a "feathery
dragon" and it's doubtful whether old Quetz was considered a dragon.Wasn't
it a bird?" The one that lives in the Chrysler Building here in NY doesn't
look like a dragon.)

es

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science
Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502