Taxonomy

Jeffrey -

Read your discourse with glee. Good science humor is too rare -- you might
submit this to AIR, and maybe one of the good dino sites will want to add
this permanently to their collection.

Now some nitpicking before your "thesis" goes into final form:
> Members of this taxa . . .
        The singular of "taxa" is "taxon." As in "If there were a taxon
postings, I would have thought twice before correcting the Latin grammar in
a humorous article."

>Amateurians are interested in learning . . .

You were discussing a subgroup; I think you meant

"Gottaclueids are interested in learning . . .

 Steve Jackson - yes, of SJ Games - yes, we won the Secret Service case
  Learn Web or die - http://www.sjgames.com/ - dinosaurs, Lego, Kahlua!
          The heck with PGP keys; finger for Geek Code. Fnord.