Re: DINOLIST PHYLOGENY (long joke)

>As a "Lurkerid" myself, I feel I should point out that lurking is an
>ecological niche, not necessarily indicative of evolutionary relationship,
>though I suspect that the majority of lurkers, like me, are gottaclueids.

Taxonomically speaking, Lurkerids are actually a subgrouping (a subclass
perhaps) of the gottaclueids.  The thing that distinguishes gottaclueids from
wannabeids is that the "gotties" recognize where they are lacking in knowledge,
and won't put out an unsupported hypothesis as a fact.  This adaptive feature
makes gotties practically flame proof.

Shalom,

Rob Meyerson

***
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.