Past Ref Messages

Hello All! -

        Does some kind soul out there still have the last 3 or 4 or Ralph
Chapman's wonderful lists of new references?  I'm afraid that between
vacation and moving, I missed a batch!  If someone still has them around,
could I ask them to forward them to me (off the list)?  Many thanks in
advance!

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

Jerry D. Harris
Fossil Preparation Lab
New Mexico Museum of Natural History
1801 Mountain Rd NW
Albuquerque  NM  87104-1375             102354.2222@compuserve.com

"Science _does_ have all the answers -- we just don't have all
the science."
                        -- James Morrow