Re: Mary Re: Paul Willis' 2/7/98 2:04 AM posting Re. Re. Re. Deinosuchus, etc.

In a message dated 2/8/98 3:00:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, ngear@gvtc.com
writes:
 <Snip>
>  Sage advice, but there may be a practical problem with it.
>  The welcoming message I received states:
>  They can be found at:
>  >http://lepomis.psych.upenn.edu/dinosaur-moderation.html
>
>  I have tried repeatedly to access this site (using two separate
>  browsers) and have never gotten a response.  I just get an hourglass
>  waiting for a reply until my server cuts me off for lack of activity.
>  If I am not the only one having this problem, this might partly
>  explain some of the postings we've been seeing lately.
>
>  Nicholas Wren

The Lepomis address is extinct, but trackways to and from it are
still found on the Information Highway.  The message should read:

http://www.cisab.indiana.edu/~mrowe/dinosaur-administrivia.html

"Mickey don't lose that number..."

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com