Re: Paul Willis' 2/7/98 2:04 AM posting Re. Re. Re. Deinosuchus, etc.

Mr. Stanford, In a recent message to the dinosaur list you wrote:

> You are obnoxious, calling someone you do not know "Mickey".  I
> don't know what 'Mickey' means to you, but coming from you, it must
> be a [rest mercifully deleted -- MR ]

I don't know what else a "Mickey" is to Paul, but I'm the one for whom
the sentence in question was written.  I'm not too surprised that you
don't know who I am, but now I hope you'll learn.  Please check out:

http://www.cisab.indiana.edu/~mrowe/dinosaur_administrivia.html#section_8

As per the rules of the list I've just instructed the listprocessor to
ignore your mail.  You will remain "timed out" as such for a week at
which point you'll be allowed to submit messages to the list again on
a trial basis.  Please try to refrain from abusing others on the list
or the next timeout may be permanent.

Thanks for your cooperation.

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)

P.S. Yes, as per policy I've sent this to the list on purpose so that
everyone knows what action I've taken.  If anyone (including Mr.
Stanford) would like to discuss this action with me please respond to
me personally and keep further such discussion off the list.