Up & Running

Hello all.  Well, I've got my "Dinosaur Digs" web site up and running.
It's at http://www.enteract.com/~chipagan.  Please feel free to visit it
and tell me your opinions.  It is the first version, so I have no problems
with revising, editing, adding or whatever.  Thanks to all who submitted
ideas from me.  And I still do need extra stuff for the "What to bring" and
"Conditions" portion.  Hey, we have to prepare these people wanting to go
on these digs!!  :)

Sabrina S. Cox          chipagan@enteract.com
Let me know if you don't recieve this.
Where to Dig: Volunteer Dinosaur excavations:
http://www.enteract.com/~chipagan
Elizabeth Bathory; The Life of the 16th Century Blood Countess:
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/1438