Re: "plumed" serpents

Uh, sorry, the crack about the "Quetz" who lives in the Chrysler Building in NYC
was a joke. I guess I must the only person who admits to having seen the movie
"Q."  It's fun actually, but that is a story for a different day.
ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of
the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - A new fantasy-adventure story for the whole family by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502