PaleoWorld (was: "Definition of scavenging")

Darryl wrote:
>Where are you seeing PaleoWorld?  I have not seen that show in about a
year.  I thought it must have been canceled.  Is it only on in the US?
Way back at the end of the summer, you mentioned the new season was to
begin with Bob Bakker's new Apatosaurus skull.  I looked for it in the TV
Guide for months.  I hate missing information!!!

I don't know about the US, but PaleoWorld is been broadcast on Discovery channel / Europe every Friday at 21.00 CET, with a rerun on Sunday, under a title "Jurassica".
Indeed it had begun with Bob Bakker's new Apatosaurus skull.