Re: PaleoWorld (was:

>I don't know about the US, but PaleoWorld is been broadcast on
Discovery =
>channel / Europe every Friday at 21.00 CET, with a rerun on Sunday, =
>under a title "Jurassica".
>Indeed it had begun with Bob Bakker's new Apatosaurus skull.

I don't know why TLC's domestic feed isn't currently carrying
Paleoworld.  I do know that for the past several months it hasn't been
showing up in my weekly television database search.  Maybe it failed in
the U.S. market; who knows?

You all will be the first to know if and when it comes back, though.
Trust me.

Larry