Hello World?

Hypothetical Hi!

Just a quick note to see if I'm still here; I rather suspect I've been
discommoded in the outgoing sense.

If I haven't, I've got lots waiting to be said!  Thanks to all commentors,
especially suporters. Thanks for your reply Jon W (nice to see you're
another Greg Paul fan, so you can't be all BADD!)

DinoGeorge - could I quote the bit about falling out of trees?  Of course I
could have asked off-line, but if I can't get on-line there's no point in
asking!

John V Jackson    jjackson@interalpha.co.uk