Administrativa [but not from Mickey]

        Ok, time for the all-too-frequent message:

        EVERYONE - PLEASE, IF YOU CAN, DO THE FOLLOWING:

        1: Try to avoid quoting the ENTIRE post you are responding to. I
imagine that this is obligatory with some browsers. However, if you can edit
the thing, please only include the specific line or so you are responding
to. Usually we can go back and find the post if we are confused, so don't
worry about quoting too little.

        2: If you possibly can, turn off whatever it is that appends
HYPERTEXT versions of your post, and/or the post you are replying to.

        Not only are these two items annoying in the extreme, but they are a
waste of bandwidth, and they waste the reader's time pickng through them.
For those of us who recieve the digest version of the list, they may also
prevent someone from reading the message right below yours (as it is often
hard to pick out short messages), or make it impossible to tell where the
new material in your message is.

        Thank you for any efforts you can make on this front.

        Wagner
              "I'm being nibbled to death by cats" - L. Molari