Re: Hibernation and KT boundary?

Are you suggesting that hibernation was triggered by the K/T event?
Remember that it's possible the K/T event took place over thousands of
years.

Or are you suggesting that animals already in hibernation survived the
K/T event?  As if the event were of short duration?
There are 2 hemispheres, only one goes through winter at a time, and
there is a 1 in 2 chance that niether was going through a winter if the
K/T event took place in a short time frame.  Just some things to keep in
mind when trying to account for things.

-Betty Cunningham