This might be a good time to review the old mod. policies

I generally try to keep these sort of complaints in private mail, but
it seems to me that there are a *lot* of offenders currently on the
list...  For the rest of you, I apologize for this interruption.
IMNSHO several of you are quoting way too much material from previous
messages.  At the moment I'm looking at a message that contains two and
a half lines of "new" material and 68 lines of quoted text (not
counting signatures in either of those counts).  It seems to me that
was a no-brainer in terms of whether or not it should have been posted
as it was, and yet it was submitted anyways.  Could I ask that people
try to be a little bit more considerate?  The Cleveland Museum of
Natural History is graciously loaning us disk space for the list's
archives.  I think we can use that resource a bit more wisely...

Thanks for your cooperation,

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)