Re: Administrativa [but not from Mickey]

By "hypertext," do you in fact mean HTML encoded text?
If not, perhaps you'd be kind enough to explain what you're talking about.

As for the rest, GOSH-A-ROOTIE do I agree with you! Unless, of course, y'all
think there is nothing more fun than re-reading the same turgid paragraphs about
6,000 times. No accounting for taste.
ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of
the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - A new fantasy-adventure story for the whole family by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502