Lotsa 'thermies.....

        Way back (you guys might want to refer to the dinosaur list mailing archives) I started (or, so I believe) a heated debate about the whole, "Are dinosaurs warm blooded, or cold blooded" debate. And, I came across some other types of 'thermies besides endothermy and ectothermy, such as mesothermy. So, would anyone out there care to list the other 'thermies and describe them briefly. I would like to know these so I can plan further arguements, and get different points of view about it. This will also help me write my college thesis (or whatever the heck that is), in which I plan on proving that dinosaurs were endothermic (or whatever 'thermy I might belive they were at the time).

                        Happy Valentine's Day To All,
                        Caleb
                        http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/6619/index.html