Dinosaur TV Week

Here are some highlights of U.S. national television programming
concerning dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, all times Eastern:

Wednesday, February 18

A&E, 6:00am
"The Nature of Things: Dinosaurs -- Remains to be Seen"
Scientists trace Earth's changes to determine the world of the
dinosaurs.  I have no idea what that means.

Friday, February 20

Disney Channel, 5:00pm
Dinosaurs
Disney's old reliable half-hour dinosaur package.

Saturday, February 21

USA Network, 1:00am (some reckon this as "late Friday")
Dinosaur Island
Description says: Five military airmen crash-land on an island populated
by cave women and carnivorous dinosaurs.  Hmmm . . . I wonder what the
carnivorous dinosaurs eat?  Let's ask Professor Rhonda Shear.

Disney Channel, 11:20am
Adventures in Dinosaur City
show, an animated series of dinosaur war.  I don't know what that means
either.

Sunday, February 22
Discovery Channel, 10:00am
Bonehead Detectives of the Paleoworld
Children's program about paleontology.  This episode: "The Dinosaur
Genius" -- dinosaur intelligence.

A week without BEYOND T REX is like a week without sunshine,
Larry