Dromeosaurs most efficient (meanest) hunters

Every time I see something that says that dromeosaurs
"best" suited for hunting I can't help but question what this is based on. Is
it mostly assumption. Is it that they are seemingly "better suited for
speed",Or the arsenal of claws that it unleashed on its prey with such a fury.
why is it considered so much more efficient than a tyrrannosaur (especially
T.Rex). And what hard evidence is this based upon.
I think it possible that a Tyrannosaur may have have been more efficient (or
at least equal) in its pursuing and killing  ability than a dromeosaur. Can
anyone support or argue this assumption.

F. DeNota