Re: Agrosaurus

Thanks to all who answered my Agrosaurus posting. Well gee, this
internet thing IS useful afterall.

Jaime Headden wrote:

> Are you saying that Australia doesn't have much on an Australian dino?

That's putting it mildly. Actually, Agrosaurus hasn't really been
Australian for about 120 years, having gone the way of Kronosaurus
(let's be thankful for our current laws which make this sort of
thing difficult now). I look forward to John Long's new edition
of "Dinosaurs of Australia" which is in the works. Apparently it
will be a full colour edition that should be out around February-
March this year (if all goes to plan).

        Dann Pigdon
        Melbourne, Australia

        Dinosaur Reconstructions: