Re: T. REX THE HUNTER

Larry Akins wrote:

> >Or: how, exactly, does one "find cover" for a five ton carcass?
> >

> I have no clue, just another one of my stupid ideas.  Once again I show
> how much of an amateur I am, by saying something I can't back up.

There are no stupid ideas, they're just either right or wrong. In cases
like this where they can't be proven any idea is equally valid
until disproven (which if impossible to do makes all ideas valid).
Besides, ever tried finding a herd of elephants (let alone one)
in the wild? Well, neither have I, but they can be pretty hard to
find with enough cover about.

        Dann Pigdon
        Melbourne, Australia

        Dinosaur Reconstructions: