Re: mass, momentum, & misc.

One thing I've always questioned regarding sculptures that stand up,
balanced, as it were, is the inner density of the material the sculpture is
made of and if that corresponds in a meaningful way with the material the
animal itself was composed of.  In other words, is a chunk of dinosaur
from, say the viscera,  equal in weight to an equal sized chunk from the
thigh muscle or tail?  Whereas sculptural materials may be more equal in
density from one place to another.