Re: Dromeosaurs most efficient (meanest) hunters

I think it harkens back to the day John Ostrom noticed that most of the
characteristics of Deinonychus were those of a highly active animal,
seemingly more adapted (or specialized) for speed than other dinosaurs
found prior to it.

But that's just my guess, you understand.

-Betty Cunningham