Hypertext - NO DINOS - Very short

There is some confusion about what hypertext is and notwithstanding the
valid "complaints" about e-mail file size, and in the true unrelenting
spirit of "definitive definitions" that rages unbridled in this list, I
offer a somewhat decent and useful URL:

http://www.hcc.hawaii.edu/guide/www.guide.html#t2

Some of you will, in fact, see the above line as TRUE HYPERTEXT which is
to say that you will be able to click on it and it will take you to the
site. Others, less fortunate, will have to type it into your browser.

Regrettable the unrelenting force of progress and commerce will force us
all to deal with this eventually.

And now, I will shut up and respectfully request that anyone who wants
to discuss this with me (or anyone else) contact me (or them) off list.

es
--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science
Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502