Re: Edmontosaurus the cranky? (was T.rex the hunter)

At 08:49 AM 2/14/98 +1100, Dann Pigdon wrote:
>Okay, here's another scenario: the Edmontosaurus in question was
>bitten by another Edmontosaurus. Why assume that only predators
>bite things? ...

It is not merely an assumption.  The bite, if I remember correctly, shows
some detail structure that indicates it was made by theropod type teeth, or
by a mouth shaped as in a theropod.

One can tell quite alot from bit marks, beyond merely the fact of a bite.

                                          sfriesen@netlock.com