From:   Jaime Headden [SMTP:jaemei@hotmail.com]
Sent:   Monday, February 16, 1998 03:06 AM
To:     JohnPPoynter@msn.com
Cc:     dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject:        Re: Utility of Scavenger vs. Predator Argument

It means that science has found a solution: not to solve anything, but
to learn why, and to figure it out. We will never know the exact surety
of any of our theories, because there is no way to test them by
observing the dinosaurs themselves. At least not yet, and I say this as
postulating that _all_ things are possible, or at least plausible.

Jaime A. Headden