RE: Dinosaur extinction

I think the main point illustrated by these points, is that by any standards
there were a lot of hazardous things happening in the Cretaceous.
I see no reason to single out any one potential cause and say "this did it",
when clearly there's not enough evidence to do so.
The principle reason that I favour continental realignment, as a root cause
is that it has the potential to be a causative factor in the others (bolides
excepted).

          <<part of mail removed>>