Carnosaur skulls

Now, here's some sketches I made of the skulls of *Cryolophosaurus* and
*Monolophosaurus*, if anyone's interested. There's a hefty amount of
bytes here for a simple message, though, 59k for both pics, so be wary!
:-)

The Cryo skull is restored as I believe it was longer than the original
illustration, and I've drawn such characters as the teeth and maxillary
fenestra as based on Mono and other primitive carnosaurs like
*Piatnitzkysaurus*. The original figure, being a line sketch, also
ommits the surface features of the bones, so I've taken some liberties
here, but are based on the crested nasals. I've also added sclerotic
rings to both as based on the morphology of the orbit and how it would
hold such a ring. Scale is not given, as I don't know the lengths.

Mike? If you get these, could you post these to your site?

Comments are welcome,

Jaime A. Headden