Re: "eleven year old POTENTIAL paleontologist" who likes the British spelling and questions the 'wisdom' of the LOST WORLD movie

of course, once the Mmemenchisaurus realized something was under it, it
probably would raise each leg in turn in order to identify the source of
the stimulus, and this may aid in the foot placement, and thus the
passage through..

-Betty Cunningahm