Re: Dinosaur extinction

In a message dated 98-02-20 03:50:49 EST, jbois@umd5.umd.edu writes:

<< There is no sense of this in
 any of the dino explanations! I realize it is a completely different kind
 of problem from the above theories, but perhaps it is a simple idea which
 no one has thought of yet--an idea which when we hear it we will all  cry
 out in unison, as Huxley did, "Of course, why didn't I think of that!"

This would be the preferred response to BCF, which exactly fulfills your
criteria of simplicity and economy of explanation.