Re: Crocodile Predation

> IMHO, Rex also could've used the nuances of it's environment to give it an
> advantage over it's prey.
>
> Comments or rebuttals?

Good point about the crocodylians.  I find that its easier to see
weaknesses of an animal in the fossil record than strengths.  If crocs
were extinct we probably would figure them for cold-blooded scavengers.
It's an easy scenario to create.  However, trying to figure out how,
where, and why they hunted takes more time and factors which figured into
the whole scheme may be omitted from the fossil record.