Re: Dinosaur extinction

In a message dated 98-02-21 03:03:29 EST, awrobinson@amoco.com writes:

<< I was under the impression that Natural Selection had been
 observed in a number of studies over the last century or so.
 For example, the moths of London appeared in every textbook
 I remember in high school and college. Is this not the case?

This didn't change the species of the moths, just their color.

The question is, How much of evolution might natural selection account for?
All of it, most of it, some of it, little of it, or none of it? If not "all of
it," what other paradigm needs to be considered?