question on Dakota sandstone

Friends,

I'm in a small discussion group that includes a minority
of strict creationists.  Recently one has made claims about
some supposedly "out of place" bones in the Dakota Sandstone
of Utah.  I am not very well aquainted with that formation,
although I know of some dinosaur tracksites in it.  Without
getting into the details of the creationists' claims, I'm
wondering if someone could briefly answer any of the following
questions--off list would be fine.  I don't want to appear
lazy (I know I could look them up) but we're kinda in
the middle of the debate now, and I thought someone might
be able to answer them from the top of his or her head.

1.  How common are any bones in the Dakota Sandstone
formation?  Are any dinosaur or mammal bones known from
it?  (any references would be great).

2.  Are any any bones in the formation stained green
or replaced with malachite (a copper based green
mineral)?  Is that common in the formation?

3.  I know the Dakota Fm is lower Cretaceous, but is
is below the Aptian-Albian boundary?  The creationist said
it is reported to be "150 my" by "evolutionists."  I know
that's too old an age, but does anyone have a good figure?
Thanks.

Thanks very much.

Glen Kuban