Dinosaur TV Week

Here are some highlights of U.S. national television programming
concerning dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, all times Eastern:

Tuesday, February 24

TLC, 10:00pm
Miracle Planet: Riddles of Sand and Ice
How dramatic climate changes affect the planet.  No specific dinosaur
references in my electronic TV guide but I'll bet there's relevant
material.

Wednesday, February 25

TLC, 1:00am (seen by some as "late night Tuesday")
Miracle Planet: Riddles of Sand and Ice
How dramatic climate changes affect the planet.  No specific dinosaur
references in my electronic TV guide but I'll bet there's relevant
material.

Friday, February 27

The Disney Channel, 5:00pm
Dinosaurs
Disney's half-hour documentary.

Saturday, February 28

Cinemax, 11:30am
The Beast From 20,000 Fanthoms
Dinosaur rudely awakened at its cozy arctic hideaway by man's harnessing
of the atom; visits Coney Island.

Sunday, February 22

Discovery Channel, 10:00am
Bonehead Detectives of the Paleoworld
Children's program about paleontology.  This episode: "The Flying
Fossils" -- paleontologists quietly and calmly discuss the theory that
birds evolved from dinosaurs.

TLC, 4:00pm
Miracle Planet: Riddles of Sand and Ice
How dramatic climate changes affect the planet.  No specific dinosaur
references in my electronic TV guide but I'll bet there's relevant
material.

My searches in the TV database bring up frequent references to Harry
Guardino.  If he has dinosaur relevance, I'll add these results as well.

Larry