Re: Evolutionary Theory

The course of events appear rather random, I'll give you that, but the
intricate systems underlying everything seem to me to be more than just a
happenstance.I'm afraid I'm not being very logical here, but I have this
gut reation that there's more to everything than I'm seeing.There's just
some thing there. Maybe it comes with just about reaching 60, looking at
bones for too long, and speculating on hilltops out in the boonies year
after year.

Steve

Stephen Faust                   smfaust@edisto.cofc.edu