Re: Dinosaur extinction

Having watched this thread for a while, it is dejavu all over again,
albeit with some new twists on old ideas.

Let me take this opportunity to point out for those who are unaware,
that for "didactic" purposes we built a weighted extinction model at:

http://www.dinosaur.org/extinction.htm

The purpose was to involve folks in discerning which of the obviously
multiple factors were most significant.  We still welcome input and the
model -- by its nature -- changes from time to time.

es

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Encyclopedia Brittanica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science
Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502